At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our people desire to explore, experience, and create.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) hub, based in Gdansk, Poland is an attractive workplace, which delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides functional expertise, and ensures a continuous improvement of our process portfolio, together with the regional spokes and local organizations across the globe.
We are looking for candidates passionate about Customer Service. You will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. We’re bold and innovative, revealing astonishing things like no one else can. A world of wonder awaits you.
Note:This job ad is not linked with an active position. Your data is saved in our platform to be used as soon as we have a vacancy. After a year, your data will be deleted, according to GDPR rules.
About the roles:
- Delivering high quality and consistent customer service
- Resolving queries and complaints by understanding the consumer’s needs, identifying the cause, selecting and ensuring full resolution and customer satisfaction
- Advising customers on product information including size, color and stock availability, as well as available promotions, assisting with all on-line order information requests
- Ensuring accurate, valid and complete data input, at any time, in all systems
- Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Maintaining sensitive information, such as payment and Consumer data, in compliance with local law, e.g. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for EMEA
- Contributing to Continuous Improvement initiatives by delivering ideas and driving standardization and efficiency & quality improving projects
About you:We are looking for a unique and amazing talent, who brings along the following:
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Fluency in other European languages (French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Czech, Hungarian)
- Experience in Customer Service, preferably in a multicultural environment
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent cooperation skills
- “Getting things done” and service-oriented attitude combined with good communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
What we offerYou can expect a range of benefits, including:
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- MyBenefit program
- Employee social fund
- Recognition awards
- Swarovski products discounts
- Learning and development programs
- Volunteering leave
Masters of Light Since 1895Swarovski creates beautiful crystal-based products of impeccable quality and craftsmanship that bring joy and celebrate individuality.
Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world's finest crystal, gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Swarovski Crystal Business has a global reach with approximately 2,400 stores and 6,700 points of sales in around 140 countries and employs more than 18,000 people. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group. A responsible relationship with people and the planet is part of Swarovski’s heritage. Today this legacy is rooted in sustainability measures across the value chain, with an emphasis on circular innovation, championing diversity, inclusion and self-expression, and in the philanthropic work of the Swarovski Foundation, which supports charitable organizations bringing positive environmental and social impact.
Swarovski is an equal opportunity employer. We give our people the guts to celebrate individuality and pride ourselves on creating a workplace where people feel involved, respected, valued, connected, and heard. A place where anyone/everyone belongs. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law of the countries we operate in.