Test LeadWhat’s In It For You?
- Work alongside fellow gamers who are passionate about what they do!
- Working with a Forbes-listed World-Leader in, “Top Employer of Women” and “Top Employer for Diversity”
- Opportunity to work with a fast-growing global leader in Games services that promotes from within
- The opportunity to work within world-leading companies, opening the door to limitless opportunities within them
Has your character ever fallen into textures?
Do you find it irritating when every car is driven the same regardless of the rear/front drive used, or the surface on which you are driving?
Do you want to improve and influence games with us? Test them before release!
You can check out the titles that none of your friends have ever played before - from Indies to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
Are you ready to be part of our journey? Lionbridge Games is looking for avid gamers and experienced testers.
What You Will Do
- Execute and update test cases
- Lead a team of game testers
- Test product and game quality according to given specifications
- Report any bugs in line with project requirements
- Conduct in-depth product analysis by playing and testing to better understand its function and gather feedback. Provide suggestions for product improvements
- Acquire knowledge on testing methodologies and video game market
- Share knowledge with other members of testing team
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Perform other activities necessary for the proper conduct of work in accordance with the supervisor's instructions
To Be Successful You Will Have
- 1+ years of experience in testing
- Experience leading a team
- Good knowledge of video game market and testing methodologies
- Preferred higher education in technology, good command of test tracking and support tools, and MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills, creativity, efficiency, attention to detail, and good work organization
About Us:Lionbridge Games help our customers deliver the seamless experience they envision to any audience around the world, without compromise. Our team of global gamers helps developers, publishers and platform-holders complete thousands of game audio, localization, testing and other player experience projects on time and on budget. Learn more at games.lionbridge.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The successful candidate will have to pass a criminal background check to Lionbridge’s satisfaction. A criminal record does not constitute an automatic bar to employment at Lionbridge, and the nature of the job, the seriousness of the crime and date of the conviction will be considered
Breaking Barriers. Building Bridges.