About A.T. KearneyA.T. Kearney is a global team of forward-thinking, collaborative partners that delivers immediate, meaningful results and a long-term transformational advantage to our clients and colleagues. We are talented problem solvers who work in a collegial way to create and implement elegantly simple, practical and sustainable solutions. Consequently, we seek people with a combination of analytical skills, academic excellence and superior interpersonal attributes.
SummaryThis is a unique opportunity to work in the United States for one of the largest management consulting firms. This role supports the Global Marketing team as their financial analyst and operational/project management support.
Position Scope:This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Creating & distributing monthly financial reports to marketing managers and directors
- Reconcile monthly P&L and interpret figures into a readable format for the marketing managers and directors
- Consolidate & assist marketing managers and directors with monthly forecast. Work with Director of Marketing Operations to finalize quarterly forecast submission to Finance department
- Initiate expense correction as needed
- Ad-hoc financial and operational analysis
- Project management of large marketing operational projects such as capturing initiative ROI, formalizing internal processes, etc.
- Develop & measure KPI’s for large regional events and initiatives
- Conduct market research including competitor research, social media topic research, speaking opportunities, publications, etc.
A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Analytical/Financial mindset with an interesting in marketing
- Must have strong Excel skills, including intermediate level formula (vlookup, sumif, if/and) and pivot table proficiency
- Efficiency in PowerPoint and Word
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels and collaboratively in team environments across multiple functions
- Experience with web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics), social listening tools (i.e. Synthesio), and/or social media/PR tools (i.e. Cision, LinkedIn, Twitter) a plus
Education:Grande Ecole Program with strong interest in analysis & marketing