Job Description Account Manager
Job Field Area: Sales
Employment Type: Full - Time Regular / Permanent
Experience Required: More than 5 years
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Position Description – Account Manager for Iran Fixed Service Providers
About NokiaNokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
General PurposeSales Professional with technical and business understanding of the telecoms solutions, responsible for generating orders and revenue by selling Nokia’s solutions to customers.
Main Responsibility Area
- Acts as a main contact point for Iran Fixed and Wireless Operators Private Fixed Communication Providers)
- Understands customers’ strategic direction and associated business plans
- Implements Nokia’s account strategy.
- Identifies products and/or solutions and develops an offering to meet customers’ needs at an optimal profitability for Nokia
- Develops understanding of customers’ key business drivers and uses this knowledge for creating profitable business opportunities for Nokia
- Acts as a relationship manager, sales person and business developer in the account
- Fulfills Nokia’s process for presales offer lifecycle management and quarterly forecast
Position DescriptionKey Responsibilities:
- Identifies, develops & wins new sales opportunities for Nokia
- Understands the customer’s commercial, operational & technology challenges & opportunities.
- Translates market knowledge into business opportunities
- Achieves orders’ targets.
- Owns the accounts pipeline/funnel and opportunity data in pipeline management tool.
- Develops account plans and ensures Nokia’s multi business groups’ resources are aligned to execute the plans.
- Identifies efforts that will have the greatest strategic impact
- Negotiates and closes deals.
- Builds & manages trust-based, long-term relationships with customers’ Technical, Logistics departments and management teams.
- Positions Nokia as a preferred solution and services partner.
- Manages internal processes (e.g. pricing file – LOM/LOP, sales funnel, account plan inputs).
- Ensure long term repeat business within the accounts.
Position Requirements and CompetenciesRequirements
- Bachelors or Master's degree in engineering, telecommunications, business or a related field.
- Fluency in Farsi language.
- Minimum of 4 years account management, products, solutions and services sales experience in the telecommunication industry particularly with the fixed service providers.
- Experience and knowledge of the Iranian Service provider market.
- Adaptability to respond resourcefully to multiple demands, shifting priorities and new challenges and work constructively under pressure.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets within assigned territories.
- Efficient with CRM tools (CRM / Salesforces.com for pipeline / funnel management) and MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Consultative Selling & Customer Business Understanding
- Nokia end to end portfolio knowledge & natural interest to keep up to date on technological and market evolution as well as competitors’ activities
- Relationship Management & ability to identify all stakeholders and understand their communications needs and feedback
- Sales & commercial contract Negotiation
Europe, Middle East, Africa-Iran (Islamic Republic Of)