The candidate is expected to be responsible for:
- IP projects both deployment and technical support.
- Troubleshooting of all cases including interfacing with TAC/TEC (Technical Expert Center) or Regional Support.
- Demo or Prove of Concept supporting to pre-sale, Technical clarification with customers when issues raised
- Customer interfacing on all technical aspects and maintain customer relationship during on-site that could be considered as company reputation over the company.
- Able to travel for oversea mission.
- Validates the solution within customer’s requirement (including end user services and management) to ensure that all customer requirements as defined in the contract are fulfilled within scope.
- Verifies and validates inter-operation of products or sub-systems from multi-vendor through the execution of test plans.
- Ensures the solution performs as designed by validation or testing the functionality and by giving the base for a final acceptance by the customer.
- Manages technical relationships with 3rd party suppliers, NOKIA BU to integrate the solution with existing networks, platforms support and business system.
- Performs the technical migration of the solution, prepares all the configuration required by the migration process, executes the procedures of migration, adjust the new system into old technical environment, manages the roll when it is required.
Legacy grade structures will continue to exist for some time until future harmonization on the existing Nokia grade structure.
- Bachelor in Telecom/Data Networking engineering.
- 3-5 years experience in IP background.
- Good knowledge and strong background in IP technology, Data Communication, LANs , WANs ,MPLS, VPN and UNIX/Linux (Red-Hat).
- IP Certification is preferred and NOKIA certified is advantage.
- Good business understanding on vendor or operator background.
- Strong troubleshooting skill
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English and local language.
- Thai nationality only.
- Self-motivated and self-development.
- Able to manage activities under high pressure and critical deadlines.
- Able to handle several important tasks at the same time.
- Able to deal with a complex organization structure within NOKIA.
- Able to look at different factors and prioritize tasks.
- Able to influence to get the right outcomes.
- Able to create strong networks in NOKIA and with Customers.