- Senior GROM/country level supporting multiple Projects & Multiple BLs
- Managing field deployment managers and subcontractors
- Planning the subcontractors’ capacities, resources and sites allocation.
- Responsible for FF deliverables for all projects
- Accountable for the cost efficient execution of field services so that they respect customers’ SLAs, scope of work, quality requirements and control process execution
- Ensuring smooth flow of activities within the Roll out plan including but not limited to contracts signature, service orders issuance, designs, material dispatch to subcontractors, and handover between subcontractors teams.
- Experience in ROM ,
- Coordinating with the General rollout manager for deployment priorities.
- Makes decisions in a timely manner
- Makes tough and pragmatic decisions when necessary
- Communicates clearly and concisely
- Able to manage crisis internally and with customers
- Ensure EHS compliance on site
- Good communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and proven availability to work under high pressure. Capability to build trust and communicate efficiently, both internally and with customers and partners.
- Lead courageously
- Experience in ROM
- Make it happen
- Mobilize teams and grow potential
- Project a winning mindset
- Shape a compelling future
- Risk Management
- Business acumen
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Decision making
- Managing execution
- Managing Others
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving
Europe, Middle East, Africa-South Africa