Bilingual Reservation Sales Associate, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
14 Dec 2016
Wyndham Worldwide is one of the world's largest hospitality companies offering a broad array of hospitality products, services and accommodations through our premier portfolio of world-renowned brands.
We currently have two (2) openings for BilingualReservation Sales Associates to join our Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Team located in Saint John, New Brunswick! You can begin a new experience by joining this team who provides reservation services on behalf of our 17 different hotel brands in more than 80 countries!
As a BilingualReservation Sales Associate in our inbound environment, you will provide Count On Me! Service when responding, in both French and English, to calls from our customers while meeting their hotel reservation needs. Your ability to sell and promote Wyndham products, and successfully transfer customers to our alliance partners, will support your achievement in meeting your goals and earning incentives!
Your background will include:
- Minimum Grade 12 /GED Diploma
- A minimum of one to two years of solid customer service experience
- Communicate effectively in both French and English
An asset in your background is:
- Previous experience in the Hospitality industry
You will have the proven ability to:
- Persuade and influence customers while providing Count On Me! Service in both French and English fluently
- Make sound decisions using good judgment and problem solving skills
- Be proactive with strong time management skills
- Act with integrity and be accountable
- Effectively use multiple computerized applications simultaneously
As an employer in Saint John for 20 years, we take great pride in our long service workforce.
Our Count On Me! Service is experienced by our associates, our franchisees worldwide, as well as,
our Saint John Community.
We Care About YouWe Support You
We Invest in YouWe Offer Unique Benefits & Opportunities
And our Count On Me! Service to our customers is also our promise to you!
Wyndham offers monthly incentives, annual increase & bonus! You will experience a commitment to your financial security, health, development and growth through comprehensive benefits, wellness and learning programs.
This adds up to an additional $4 per hour value for you!
And we do like to have fun!Visit http://careers.wyndhamworldwide.com/jobs to submit your cover letter and resume outlining how your education, experience and skillsets will support your success at Wyndham!
You can also drop in to our offices at 180 Crown Street, Saint John, N.B or call (506) 646-2700.