Holiday Sales Consultant - Finland
04 Jan 2017
The role of the RCI Guide is to sell RCI-related products and services (including exchanges, travel related products such as travel insurance) to Members, in order to facilitate their holiday bookings, and to maximize the company's sales revenue.
This is achieved through a mix of both inbound & outbound calls.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all calls are promptly and efficiently handled.
- Maintain regular contact with Members in an effort to satisfy their holiday requirements.
- Identifying key Member holiday 'motivation factors' in an effort to find alternatives.
- Sell Exchange and holidays to Members, including as many additional products as possible.
- Ensure correct data is entered onto the systems on receipt and to make all bookings accurately to maintain quality standards, eliminate write-offs and member complaints.
- Ensure all regulations pertaining to travel products are adhered to.
- Ensure all personal targets and objectives are achieved through maximising sales opportunities.
BEHAVIOURAL CHARACTERISTICSEnergy (ability to motivate oneself/ ability to work in a fast paced environment)
Multi-tasking (ability to concentrate/ divide attention between a number of tasks/systems at once)
Organized/Exacting (ability to follow through on all tasks efficiently)
Results focussed/ driven (ability to focus on making the sales)
Assertiveness (ability to promote the product)
Diplomacy (ability to deal with difficult clients via the telephone)
Tolerance of others (ability to tolerate differences of opinion)
Resilience (ability to stay focussed on job in hand/ stay determined)
Criticism Tolerance (ability to accept negative feedand adjust accordingly
COMPETENCIESAbility to project a positive attitude, comfort and confidence over the phone. This is done through their tone, pace, diction, inflection, level of enthusiasm, confidence, wit, and the ability to think on one's feet.
Ability to relate to the client. Ability to establish rapport and build relationships over the telephone.
Ability to question. Understanding and using different kinds of questioning techniques.
Ability to listen. Ability to pick up on key issues/ concerns of a client. Ability to stay focussed.
Ability to 'position the product'. Ability to 'plan ahead'/ represent the products and services in ways meaningful and compelling to customers/ take a consultative, problem-solving approach when customers voice concerns/ understanding the features and benefits of the products or services being sold.
Ability to work as part of a team.Ability to work in a sales environment ,achieve sales targets in a high call volume environment