Quality Assurance Representative
28 Dec 2016
The Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) follows Best Practices to include completing sales documents for WVO owners, & supports sales through training, retention & compliance evaluations & reporting. Additional responsibilities include completing after sale follow activities, providing on-going product knowledge training for sales teams, monitoring rescission rates, and communicating results to site leader &/or management. The QAR reviews and analyzes rescission information, makes observations, completes reports, and assesses program progress. The QAR partners with all site departments to support sales.
- Assist sales in accomplishing compliance and retention goals
- Complete closing for all sales
- Utilize closing opportunity to identify areas needing improvement for sales professional
- Partner with management to develop successful training activities including observation reviews, ride-along and other activities.
- Serve as QAR according to Sales Quality Assurance Best Practices
- Complete owner follow up during and after rescission period involving sales participation as necessary
- Provide management continuous feedevaluating program success
The Quality Assurance Representative reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager & / or Site Leader.
- Timeshare/Vacation Ownership experience preferred
- WVO product knowledge highly preferred