Can you make an impact to the entire organization performance through process optimization?
You have an opportunity to become part of Danske Bank, which is the second largest Nordic universal bank and one of the leading investors and employers in Lithuania.
Danske Bank has established Global Services Lithuania (GSL) and Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL), both currently employing 1700 professionals. GSL delivers world-class financial and professional solutions. It is the key strategic center for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. By now, GSL has grown into a set of competence centers with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
RoleYour responsibility will be to lead one of the GSL strategic themes – improve organization’s process and efficiencies. You will work closely with work place environment and communications change managers and process owners in order to ensure that organizational processes (and tools) such as employee onboarding, expense management, budgeting, travel etc. are efficient and transparent. You will report directly to the Deputy Head of the GSL.
- Assess and challenge current organisational processes
- Liaise with numerous process owners and stakeholders in order to identify and implement process improvements
- Manage ad hoc process improvement projects
- Ensure that processes are efficient, well documented and communicated to the employees
- Turn data into information
Area of Expertise:
- At least 3 years of process improvement experience in at least 2 organizations
- Project management experience a must
- Stakeholder management
- Change management
- Set KPIs, create value adding reports
- Ability to challenge status quo and IT systems that service the processes
- Fluent English, both in speaking and writing
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Contact information: Kristina Palkeviciute firstname.lastname@example.org
Send application and CV no later than 24.01.2017.
Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 18,000 employees across 16 countries.