Can you manage executive information on a strategic level?
You have an opportunity to become part of Danske Bank Global Service Lithuania (GSL), which delivers world-class financial solutions to customers.
GSL is the key strategic centre for a vast portfolio of banking operations, professional services, business support functions and front-end product development. Having started with out-tasking model approach, the centre has grown into a set of competence centres with end-to-end process ownership, business mandate and direct impact on customer experience.
Role Global Utilities is rapidly expanding global unit responsible for AML and Business Controls operations across Danske bank group.
You will join Management Support department that provides various support to Global Utilities management team including finance analysis and performance tracking, communication, management reporting, administrative support and responsibility of various strategic projects and ad hoc tasks.
Department’s overall responsibility is to help management lead the organization towards strategy implementation and take responsibilities in projects and activities deployment for more than 200 employees across global unit.
- Gather, analyse, aggregate, structure and shape executive information to be presented to top managers within Global Utilities and all Group, also employees and other stakeholders
- Work with executive information that includes operations management and KPI’s data, organizational structure change management and development roadmaps, strategy, vision, mission, etc.
- Proactively source and generate content from /to business leaders and Functional stakeholders designed to increase awareness and understanding of key strategic priorities, build employee engagement and stakeholders trust
- Provide support for planning, editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications.
Area of Expertise:
- Experience within information management and strong business focus
- Summarizing complex information and make it presentable in a reader-friendly format
- Excellent PowerPoint and written communication skills
- Ability to think and execute on a strategic level
- Handling of complex interests from different stakeholders
- Work independently in a big and complex organisation
- Analytical thinking
- Higher education
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience or knowledge of financial business and operations management would be a strong advantage
- Experience or knowledge of Compliance, Risk, Anti-Money Laundering and fraud would be an advantage.
- One of the leading Global Service Centre in Lithuania
- A growing, international company which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Leaders who inspire you to succeed
- An excellent place to grow your career and develop competences
- A collaborative Scandinavian culture
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Contact information: Kristina Palkeviciute email@example.com
Send application and CV no later than 24.01.2017.
Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 18,000 employees across 16 countries.