Scope of the Position:The CSR will be the primary contact for the client in their use of Enterprise level software applications for the Corporate Governance and compliance industry.
- Provide first level technical and end user trouble shooting and diagnostics for reported application issues resulting from upgrades and on-going application support
- Create and maintain all necessary case documentation and follow-up
- Participate in the management of contracted client upgrades and installations; includes diagnostic at the application, database and operating system levels, as well as working with end users in adopting new technology and functionality
- Identifying additional revenue opportunities from “value add “ services (Consulting, training, customization, database conversions)
- Determine the nature of all client requests and determine the correct person / CGS team that would respond to the client.
- Proactively call clients to communicate our strategic direction with the product line, build and maintain strong relationships with the clients’ GEMS user community and IT resources.
- Liaise with customers and other members of CGS to assist in identifying and documenting functional and technical requirements for report and application customizations
- Assist in the development, maintenance and updating of detailed functional and technical design documentation
- Provide system level and UAT/QA testing for new patches, minor and major version releases, document test results, and work with client and product development to amend deficiencies
- Ability to work regular 9-5 hours one weekend on a bi-monthly basis
- Ability to work 12-8pm up to 2 days per week
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1 years of progressive customer service experience in a Professional Services organization with working knowledge of customer service methodologies and help desk environment / software.
- 1 years supporting enterprise software applications (Helpdesk environment) either internally or as a vendor to national and multi-national clients
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Proven track record of “problem-solving” skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner – written and verbal
- Consistent and positive “can-do” attitude and initiative
- Ability to work as part of a larger Project team
- Ability to maintain client satisfaction and effectively manage client expectations
At Computershare we invite you to share our vision and our commitment to excellence in everything that we do. Our people are entrepreneurial and innovative and serve our clients with precision and reliability because they count on us to deliver, every time.
If you want to be part of our leading brand, please apply for this position by clicking on the apply button and following the application process.
Computershare is committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment and employment process.
If you are a candidate requiring an accommodation during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.