Concierge Staff - Ramada Hotel & Suites Amwaj Islands Manama Bahrain
25 Jan 2017
The Concierge is responsible for creating a welcoming first impression and for providing current information about the local area, attractions and events. He/she is also responsible for greeting guests, assisting with questions, and providing recommendations and directions for restaurants, attractions and events in the area.
- Provide information and assist guests concerning: restaurants, theatre/musical productions, airlines, automobile rental, transportation directions, office services, beauty/barber establishments, and other appropriate services, and render reservations for such.
- Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special events and activities.
- Maintain a listing of local transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
- Provide hours of operations for all restaurants, lounges and shops within the hotel.
- Provide information, maps and directions as required.
- Maintain lobby reader board.
- Maintain all property brochure racks, order and restock when necessary.
- Knowledge of all emergency procedures and the ability to assist and/or respond accordingly.
- Provide personalized phone calls to VIP’s and other designated guests welcoming them to the hotel.
- Communicate all daily functions and their location in the hotel in order to assist and direct guests.
- Assist the front desk when needed.
- Assist guests with retrieval of packages.
- Provide gift certificates for purchase.
- Maintain in-room TV channel listings.
- Show guestrooms and suites as needed.
- Oversee cleanliness of lobby and entrance areas.
Employment DisclaimerIn some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
Qualifications Preferably Arabic speaker. Minimum of one year experience in a hotel environment in a similar role.