Airbus AOSL Illescas
Airbus is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. Airbus champions innovative technologies and offers some of the world’s most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Airbus has sold over 13.800 aircraft to more than 360 customers worldwide. Airbus has achieved more than 8,000 deliveries since the first Airbus aircraft entered into service. Headquartered in Toulouse, France.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
- MISSION: To achieve the Best World Class maintenance level for the Industrial Systems in the factory and supporting the Illescas organization to
increase the Efectiveness of this Industrial Systems to the maximum standard levels.
- MAIN ACTIVITIES to achieve the MISSION:
- To secure the maximum technical know-how for automatic manufacturing equipment within Airbus.
- To support maintenance teams for any Maintenance Level 4 incidences where this knowledge is required.
- To stablish Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving and TPM (within Industrial Maintenance background) as daily working routine according to
- Lead and launch projects, actions and initiatives according to KPI's levels required.
- Design and control Predictive Maintenance.
- To support the Maintenace Responsibles of each area in those coordination activities where is required.
Operations / ME unit / Manufacturing Engineering / Procurement / Quality
Engineering :Less than 3 years
Manufacturing :Less than 3 years
Project management :3 to 5 years
Team management :Less than 3 years