Are you motivated by:
- Working with some of the world’s biggest consumer brands like Gillette, Venus, Always, head & shoulders and Oral-B?
- Being responsible for a million dollar business from day one?
- Being part of an industry leading team?
- Working alongside like-minded ambitious business managers?
- Building a career with a truly international company?
- If you have the talent, P&G can give you the environment to progress.
By joining P&G SALES (SLS), you will become the 'face' of P&G to Danish retailers. Our goal, as account managers, is to build the business in collaboration with our customers, through category and brand plans that delight shoppers, in store and online.
If you want to work in a dynamic multi-functional team environment, have business responsibility for iconic consumer brands from day one, develop collaborative relationships and align business strategies with Danish retailers, and to work in a fast-paced, innovative and constantly changing industry, then you should explore career opportunities in Strategic Sales at P&G.
You will receive in-depth corporate, sales-specific, and one-to-one training, as well as ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for
- Minimum education of BA or BS with good academic results.
- Experience of either living in Denmark or knowledge of its market.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people, and demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
- Fluency in Danish.
- Ability to communicate in English within the business environment.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Maximum of 4 years full-time experience
As we aim to recruit smart individuals who get things done and stand out from the crowd, we look beyond your academic achievements. We look for specific qualities, talents and characteristics that we believe make our people the best at what they do. Browse our career website to learn more.