ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES Is looking for a NORDIC HR COORDINATOR
”Bringing the best to everyone we touch” is our mission statement and it starts with you, who are passionate about People & HR excellence in an international and dynamic environment.
With the right winning attitude and experience, you will get an exciting opportunity to play an essential support to our Nordics Business and take part in our exiting growth journey. You will be part of the Nordic HR team based in the Copenhagen area, and you will be responsible for all HR coordination and administration to support our teams in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- General Administration and coordination within the broad HR portfolio
- Prepare contracts, legal paperwork and general input to our payroll department
- HR expert towards the business in terms of our employee time and attendance system TimePlan
- On-boarding and training of employees in relation to HR systems and processes
- Key point of contact to our HR Shared service team in the UK
- Optimisation of processes and policies
- Support to the HR team and HRD
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
- Education at/or equivalent to Bachelor level
- Relevant experience within HR of minimum 2 yrs.
- Good understanding of systems
- Attention to details
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- An open-minded and winning personality with a positive ’can do’ attitude.
- Ability to build strong relationships with many different stakeholders internationally
- Analytical and experience with HR KPIs and reporting
- Fluency in English and Danish and preferably good knowledge of Swedish and Norwegian
- Finally, it is an advantage to have worked with Timeplan or other HR systems.
We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. You will be reporting directly to the Nordic HR Director and gain experience within most aspects of HR across the three Scandinavian countries.
Please send your application through the below link as soon as possible as we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions please contact HR Director, Ayoe Anker Lausen at: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!