GTM Center of Excellence – Marketing & Communications Services Manager
Austin, TexasSave this jobRemove JobApply NowApply Now with Linkedin ProfileApply As An Employee Referral
Palo Alto, California
Job ID R01479
As the GTM CoE Marketing & Communications Services Manager you will be responsible for identifying and aligning the marketing and go to market communication services that VMware can provide to our technology partners that develop joint solutions with us. As these services are defined, aligning those services to a new Technology Partner Eco-System framework that allows VMware to select which services should be available to a partner based on the potential impact of the joint solution.
This individual will also be responsible for creating/leveraging communications channels internally and externally for driving awareness of technology partners and VMware joint technology solutions and Technology Alliance Partner Program insight.
- Identify and align existing Go to Market (GTM)/marketing services for technology partners based on their impact to VMware
- Create how & what the GTM CoE communicates to BU’s, Geo’s, WPO Leadership on technology partners value and actions.
- Identify gaps in GTM marketing services requested by partners but currently not available from Vmware and a strategy to deliver those services based on the partners’ impact to VMware
- Create, manage & support the process for Global Account Managers to align across BU product managers and GEO marketing teams on key solution use cases, target customers/markets for a joint technology solution
- Create and maintain a portfolio of joint technology partner solutions and the campaign/go to market activities that are currently available & in development
- Create process for leveraging joint Marketing Development Funds with strategic technology partners to drive joint technology solutions adoption
- Creating & tracking metrics related to both the Technology partner program and current go to market activities related to joint technology partner solutions
- Centralize Technology partner communications and TAP program updates
- Manage Technology Partner Eco-System Monthly Newsletters
- Soliciting content across multiple BU’s, Marketing, R&D & partner organizations
- Curate partner distribution list
- Working marketing operations for distribution
- Create and manage the Technology Partner solution brief, joint whitepaper development & release process
- Align & scale Technology Partner Press releases with existing VMware Marketing press release processes
- Manage all technology partner eco-system program guides including:
- TAP Program Guide
- VMware Ready Program Guide
- VMware Solution Exchange Program Guide
- Create a social media structure/service that allows for promotion of identified joint technology partner solutions in alignment with corporate and partner marketing.
- Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in sales, marketing, communications, business development or alliance management roles in enterprise IT technology vendors
- Experience in development and execution of solutions selling and product marketing is a plus
- Proven ability to recognize, analyze, and take action on go to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions, and business cases around strategic partnerships.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and business acumen.
- Program development experience a plus.
- Experience working with cross functional, matrixed teams.
- Team player. Strong drive. Willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and structuring approaches to new opportunities.
- Undergraduate degree is a requirement, marketing/communications undergraduate degree a plus.