For 150 years, Voith’s technologies have been inspiring customers, business partners and employees around the world.
Sustainable management is an important part of our history and is always reflected in our thoughts and actions.
For the Voith Digital Solutions, department Customer Care, we are looking for you as a
Customer Care Automation SpecialistAppleton, WI
JOB PROFILE SUMMARYThe Customer Care Engineer / Specialist (CCS) will function primarily as an inside sales person for Spare Parts and Service for customers across our Digital Solutions (DS) product portfolio. This position will include parts identification, researching, costing and setting list pricing, quoting, customer follow up, order processing as well as any additional, support functions to the Technical Sales Managers (TSM’s) as well as any Voith personnel requiring spare parts business segment assistance. This position will be located in Appleton, WI.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Customer Care Engineer / Specialist (CCS) will be responsible for researching, preparing and following up on quotations as well as order entry functions relating to Spare Parts and Service.
- 65% time spent
- The CCS will develop market pricing based on the guidelines in place.
- 10% time spent
- The CCS will develop delivery times based on the guidelines in place.
- 5% time spent
- The CCS, when necessary, will help to expedite orders by working with the internal Voith groups.
- 15% time spent
- The CCS will cover night and emergency calls from customers on a rotating basis with other CSS’s.
- 5% time spent
- Performs other duties as assigned
- The requirements listed in this job description are representative of the management’s assignment of essential function, with knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
SUCCESS FACTORS (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required)
- Proficient in use of computers utilizing Windows based programs as well as being able to learn and utilize the SAP ERP system, the legacy AS400 BPCS system, Go2Hydro, and SalesForce for every day work requirements.
- Strong communication skills, both, verbal and in writing with good customer relation skills.
- Pertinent organizational skills necessary to meet deadlines, work under stress and perform in a multitasking role.
- Ability to operate independent of daily direction, i.e. "sees what needs to be done and does it." if necessary works overtime.
- Minimum of a two to three year experience or education in the paper, hydro, or supporting industry is required.
- A good electrical aptitude with the ability to read mechanical drawings and bills of materials is required.
- Some travel, depending on territory location, will be required (up to 20%) within the NAFTA region to visit and follow up with customers with exposure to industrial environments.
- A technical school or college level degree in engineering, business, or supply chain management.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION PREFERRED
- Experience working around or on Paper Machine or Hydro equipment a plus
Why join Voith?Qualified, motivated and loyal employees are the engine for our innovative capability and competitiveness. The willingness to think ahead and an enthusiasm for technology is what all Voithians have in common. For our Group Division Voith Digital Solutions we search for employees that are respectful team players and as diverse as our markets. Use your chance – at Voith.
Voith GmbH is an EEO/AA/VEVRAA compliant Federal Contractor and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sounds like you? Apply now and become a Voithian!If you are interested in this position, please send us your application using the link at the bottom of this page. For further questions please contact:
Please apply on Voith Career Website and below is a link to apply: