Hustle the way to growth.
Traits: Amsterdam · 6 months internship/Full-time · English and French, Italian or Spanish
We believe that business growth starts with an amazing product that people want to use. And with Publitas, we aim to create an exceptional shopping experience for shoppers by publishing beautiful catalogs online. We also give our customers—leading retailers such as Williams Sonoma—the personal service they deserve, which has earned us their trust and loyalty. As a result, we gained a 70% market share in the Netherlands, as well as a significant presence in other key markets. We think it’s time for a new challenge, so we’re setting our sights on conquering the rest of the world!
We’re looking for a Sales Development intern to help us generate new leads and ultimately growth. We call this type of person a ‘hustler’—someone who is not afraid to go out on a limb and has a remarkable drive to achieve results. As an SD intern, you’ll be coached by our sales lead and be championed to stand amongst the frontline of our company’s growth. You’ll be the first touch point for new clients as you proactively reach out to prospects and follow-up with leads, building authentic relationships with each interaction. Luckily for you, we have some of the world’s leading retail brands on board to use as references and help you get started.
You’ll be part of our international Sales team based in Amsterdam. From here, you’ll be working alongside our Customer Success Team together with an Account Executive and will report directly to the Team Lead of Sales. Get in touch and let us know why you can help.
- Generating, responding to, and developing qualified leads through outbound calls, emails, and other means.
- Identifying and empathizing with prospect needs, understanding the business drivers behind requests, and presenting Publitas as a valuable solution through sales presentations and demos.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers.
- You’re fluent in English and a near native speaker in at least one of the following languages: French, Italian or Spanish.
- You have a relevant Bachelor degree or still studying.
- You’re honest, driven, and passionate about getting results and helping people.
- You love connecting with new people and are able to express your enthusiasm over the phone (cold calling experience preferred).
- Your presentation, time management, and communication skills are on point.
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry.
What can you expect from us?
- €600 gross salary per month.
- 8% holiday bonus.
- 13 paid vacation days.
- Team retreats in some of the greatest cities of the world.
- A great working environment in the center of Amsterdam.
- Option to work remotely.
- Free organic lunch with the team.
- Top-of-the-line MacBook.
- Unlimited budget for the Kindle Store and Apple App Store.
- We'll cover the costs of any conferences you want to check out.
- We'll cover your travel expenses.
- We will coach, challenge and support you to get the most out of your potential.