Business Operations in San Francisco
A place to do your best work
Flexport is on a mission to fix the user experience in Global Trade. We are the first licensed freight forwarder and customs brokerage built around a modern tech stack. We help the world's fastest growing brands manage their international supply chains, providing a fully-managed service for moving products between any two places on the planet.
Started in 2013, we've raised $204M from investors that include Peter Thiel’s Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With revenue growing at breakneck speed, our People Operations team is looking to expand! The People Operations Analyst position will analyze and interpret data in order to support the objectives of the Human Resources department and business leaders. Interested in compiling reports, analyzing and synthesizing data in order to enable evidenced-based decision-making efforts? Then keep reading!
What you'll do:
- Administration and configuration of our HRIS (performance management, compensation, benefits, employee e-records) systems;
- Own the HRIS data integrity, analytics, and reporting;
- Provide a top notch customer service experience for both internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop, maintain and produce all HR production reports, including management reports and organizational charts;
- Develop and interpret simple to complex reports, which clearly and concisely show key trends and problem areas, including status and trends;
- Drive Flexport's employee benefits administration and serve as the primary contact for employee benefits questions and benefit vendor relations;
- Support the HR team with issues, projects, and be a key resource as required;
- Create and produce appropriate instructions for the performance management process and employee benefits enrollment;
- Suggest process improvements that will create an efficient and client-friendly service environment.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1-3 years of work experience in a fast paced, data-driven role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Interest in career related to People Operations;
- Interest in using systems and technology to support day-to-day operations;
- Familiarity with People Ops Information Systems, process management ticketing systems and/or other similar databases.