Seeking a new and challenging opportunity to further enhance your career? Pioneer currently has an opportunity for a Productivity Improvement Coordinator to join our Woodland, CA production site. The successful candidate will assist the management team as it executes its business plans and goals using established business improvement methods. Pulls together ISO, Six Sigma, Lean, DPS and related improvement tools into a cohesive effort. Initiates and tracks improvement projects tightly aligned with current business needs. Coordinates project improvement activities within the production location, receiving guidance from the Location Management Team and the Continuous Improvement Consultant. Leads and facilitates training sessions, conducts training and business assessments, and provides coaching to location management team and employees.
Position duties will include:
- Analyses all aspects of the plant operation to identify areas for improvement. Leads data collection and analysis utilizing all tools available at the site. Assists with document reviews and document changes and works closely with the team to implement improvement processes.
Facilitate and coordinates plant level training relative to use of business improvement tools. Customizes training modules to incorporate site relevant issues and problems. Leads location level training course on specific improvement tools. Leads overview sessions on the use of improvement tools for new employees.
- Facilitates and coordinates the project generation and prioritization process. Maintains a solid awareness of Location’s business plans and goals. Assists Location Management Team in identifying business improvement opportunities. Quantifies and reports to management the impact that improvement activities are having on business goals. Maintains and expands business improvement skills (ie. DMAIC, Lean, DPS).
To be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- High School Diploma or GED WITH at least 3 years of production operations experience
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrated project leadership skills
The following are preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of production operations experience
- Green Belt Certifications; or willing to achieve certification within two years of employment
- Lean Practitioner; or willing to achieve within six months of employment
- Supervisory experience
- Project management skills
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.