Level 3 Support Analyst
Minneapolis | United States
Favorited View favorites
LEVEL 3 SUPPORT PERFORMANCE ANALYSTOriginally founded in York where our core engineering team continue to be based, Anaplan has its Headquarters in the heart of San Francisco as well as offices in London and Paris and Support teams in Singapore, Minneapolis and York. With year on year growth we are a truly global company with offices all over the world.
ABOUT USAnaplan is a financial, sales and operational cloud-based planning system. One model can contain billions of cells of data that can be updated in real-time by thousands of users.
The Level 3 Support Performance Analysis team investigate and diagnose complex modelling and performance problems reported by Anaplan customers as well as providing pre-go-live model analysis.
Issues can vary from formula structure causing downstream performance problems to network issues to identification of performance bugs within the product. As a Level 3 Support Performance Analyst you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the product and analyse and test customer models and Anaplan features using log analytic tools like Splunk. You will also work closely with multiple teams including Engineering, QA, Product, Customer Success and Customer Support to ensure that the customer issue is resolved quickly and thoroughly and any product improvements are prioritised.
What you’ll be doing:
- Investigating production performance issues. Working with the Engineering, QA and Product teams to complete performance analysis where necessary.
- Raising bugs where appropriate and working with Product and Engineering to define architectural improvements for product performance.
- Working with Support Agents and Customer Success to communicate progress of issues/fixes and guide customers through complex workarounds.
- Working with customers and Customer Success to analyse model design and document analysis, improvements and proposed solutions.
- An analytical mind and a desire to understand complex systems.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to discuss and present technical information and ideas to customers, work with them to understand their needs and processes and deliver time/business critical improvements.
- Working cooperatively with internal teams to improve the product and provide insights into the product performance.
- Developing new processes and best practice and identifying improvements to existing tools and process.
- Knowledge of programming, server architecture and networking is useful.
- You’re comfortable challenging old ways of doing things
- Ability to take a consultative selling approach by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution
- Previous experience with financial planning tools, sales performance management tools or supply chain planning tools
Do you align with Anaplan’s Values?
Collaborative: We go out of our way to help others succeed
Explore all of our Values on Anaplan.com/careers