What you will be part ofAt Saab Sensor Systems you will have the opportunity to collaborate with world-class engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development, collaboration and support at all levels. A business unit of Saab Defense and Security USA LLC, Sensor Systems is focused on the design, development, integration, test, deployment, and whole life support of surveillance sensor systems, primarily for industry partners and US Government agencies. Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we also offer opportunities to work from locations in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia.
Your roleBuild your resume experience and enhance your marketability with real-work, hands-on practice!
Saab Defense and Security USA LLC, Sensor Systems Division is in search of motivated, enthusiastic Engineering students who would be interested in applying their studies to real-world product development through a Co-Op opportunity.
Under the guidance of Systems Engineers, responsibilities will include:
- Development/derivation of subsystem requirements as well as establishing and maintaining traceability of these requirements in the project’s requirements management environment.
- Contribute to the development of integration plans and checklists based on these requirements and other system design documentation and conduct integration activities in accordance with these checklists.
Your experiences and skillsRequired Education and Experience:
- Enrollment in an accredited degree program, with a major in an Engineering or Physics program that has a focus on Mathematics or Analytics
- Must have completed Sophomore year of greater at time of hire
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
As a contractor for the United States Department of Defense, Saab Defense and Security USA LLC is an E-Verify participant and applicants must be U.S. Citizens in order to be considered for employment.