CAMDEN, Texas, USA
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific has openings for the Plywood Trainee position in Camden, TX. As a Plywood Trainee, you will learn to operate machinery within the plywood facility to expected production levels, maintain a safe and clean working environment, and work collaboratively to complete manufacturing goals. If you are motivated by working with your hands, learning new and exciting tasks, and working with teammates toward a common goal, this is may be the job for you.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Helping to achieve the plywood productivity standards set for each day
- Keeping the facility clean by removing dust and debris from work areas
- Learning to safely operate plywood machinery
- Assisting crew members and working in a team environment
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED, OR in lieu of this, must have (5) years of work history in a manufacturing, industrial, construction, military, agriculture, mechanical, landscaping, carpentry, corrections, or warehouse environment
- Six (6) months or more of experience working in a manufacturing, industrial, construction, military, corrections, or warehouse environment OR in lieu of this, a Manufacturing Skills Standard Council Production Technician Certification
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Two (2) years’ experience or more in a manufacturing, military, industrial, farming, agriculture, landscaping, carpentry, mechanical, or construction environment
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf