Mid Logistics Support SpecialistReq #: 211703
Location: Tampa, FL US
Job Category: Logistics
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
Job DescriptionIf you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community, CACI, has an immediate opening for a Mid Logistics Support Specialist.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and managing the demand forecasting and movement of material from receipt at the warehouse to production. Duties may include developing raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications and production schedules as well as planning and managing material movement with purchasing, warehousing, and production.
Logistical Support of USCENTCOM AOR and USCENTCOM Areas of Responsibility;
- Provide logistics support, and as such perform assisting services related to the requisition, receipt, storage and issue of supplies and equipment, pick· up and delivery, warehouse operations, shipping and receiving, hazardous material management, property disposition, classified waste destruction, fleet management, and all aspects of customer logistics support, and other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide a forecast of products required for the warehouse stock to backfill levels with a 90 day supply of all items.
- Assist programmer with pictures needed to load in the supply link to enable customers to see what supplies they are ordering. Perform a warehouse validation to ensure supply items have correct part numbers and are in the proper location. Replace all missing label and update database.
- Schedule DRMO disposal run as needed to support the customer’s requirement.
- Maintain an up-to-date (property book) inventory of all incoming/outgoing within the Resource and Logistics Supply Facility.
- May require to work shifts for extended periods of time.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:Active TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a CI Poly.
Bachelor or Master's degree or specialized training with 4 years minimum Logistics experience.
Due to contract requirements, as an essential job function you must be qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice. Failure to meet such qualifications may result in termination.
Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job LocationUS-Tampa-FL-TAMPA-ST. PETERSBURG
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.