Enter an optional description of the Division/Segment here.
Assemble Pumps and Valves according to established Standard Operating Procedures to meet customer demands daily. Cross train in both Pump and Valve assembly to support capacity in each group. Operate the product testing devices in both groups to ensure the assembled products meet product and customer requirements. Current shift schedule M-Th 12:30 – 11:00, plus scheduled overtime, as required.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- Assembles sub components and finished products and/or executes the material processing within the facility composed of a limited number of pieces that require basic levels of product and process knowledge.
- Perform process setups and value add activities utilizing defined operating parameters, following all documentation to complete daily production demand within assigned team.
- Continuously build job knowledge through execution of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop the department in accordance with the Alfa Laval Production System participating in team performance and improvement meetings.
- Observes all company policies.
- Executes quality checks and inspections as needed.
- Other tasks as may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities of the Successful Candidate:
- High school or GED minimum.
- Previous production or warehouse exposure
- Fork lift and/or crane operation
- Exposure to use and care of basic production or assembly hand tools
- Basic Personal Computer skills
- Ability to learn and use company system tools effectively
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds