- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Weasler Engineering is a global leader in the manufacture and distribution of mechanical power transmission solutions for all varieties of agricultural machinery. Farming, lawn and turf, construction, industrial, and marine OEMs worldwide look to us for innovative and dependable drive train systems and components. Founded in 1951, the Weasler brand is widely recognized for unsurpassed quality, on-time delivery, consistent reliability, and exceptional service.
Weasler is wholly owned by Actuant Corporation. Actuant Corporation is a diversified industrial company serving customers from operations in more than 30 countries. The Actuant businesses are leaders in a broad array of niche markets including branded hydraulic tools and solutions; specialized products and services for energy markets and highly engineered position and motion control systems. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Actuant trades on the NYSE under the symbol ATU. For further information on Actuant and its businesses, visit the Company’s website at www.actuant.com, or visit the links below:
Our Leadership TeamFact Sheet
Location: West Bend, WI
What makes this role exciting in this field, industry and/or compared to other companies?
Business Unit CultureSafety is a top priority – Weasler Engineering recently hit 55 days with no lost time
Team DynamicsThe Customer Service Representative serves as a vital member of the Commercial team reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor. This role requires a high energy, self-motivated individual with a strong drive for results. Your supervisor will provide guidance and set expectations while empowering you to use your excellent communication and analytical skills to achieve high levels of performance.
Benefits & ConveniencesWith over 220,000 square feet of manufacturing space, Weasler has the ability to deal with diversified projects, from the smallest to the largest. Weasler Engineering is located in the beautiful Kettle Moraine area and is only 1 hour away from Milwaukee.
Day in the Life
- You will be given the opportunity to work with a supervisor who will give you guidance as needed but will allow you to take ownership for performance expectations.
- You will provide pricing, enter orders, review customer schedules, contracts and problem solve to meet our customer’s requirements and the organizations objectives.
- You will interact daily with customers, planners, manufacturing, quality & the commercial team to ensure effective execution of customer orders which can include new products, engineering changes pricing, and contract administration.
Objectives and Expected Accomplishments - How can this role make an impact?
- You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction for your assigned accounts which will enable business growth.
- You will participate in regular planning meetings to review the status of customer orders and understand obstacles impacting their scheduled delivery.
Skills & Experience
- Required – Must Haves:
- Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively with minimal level of supervision.
- Assertive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with the use of Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft Office products. Solid Customer Service/Contracts Administration background with working knowledge of customer portals.
- Creativity with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferred – Nice to Haves:
- Five (5) plus years of experience in a Customer Service/Contracts Administration position in manufacturing.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Clear and concise verbal and written skills
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively cross-functionally and at all levels.
Educational & Certification
- Associates Degree required in business or related work experience
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. Choose opportunity – choose Actuant!
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer
- Job Location
- West Bend, Wisconsin, United States
- Position Type
Customer Service Representative at Actuant
Expires in 11 days
Milwaukee, United States View map
Full time job
Remember to mention that you found this position via Graduateland