South San Francisco
California, United States of America Return to Search Results
Provide active candidates for open requisitions. Identify candidates for open requisitions through active resources (external corporate website referral by internal employees, etc, job boards). Provide initial candidate contact through availability pre-screening. Represent company and provide company requisition information to candidates as needed.
- Extensive recruiting and interviewing experience (2-5 years minimum)
- Proficient in Workday– training can be provided
- Prefer biotech/pharm recruitment background
- Highly proficient in the use of office systems, personal computers, Excel, PowerPoint, Mailchimp, Google apps, candidate database systems and internet applications
- Solid problem solving skills and ability to work in a fast paced, complex, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills (written, oral, listening and presentation)
- Should have knowledge about the capability of the organization, employee growth and development opportunities, relocation and practices
- Must have the ability to prioritize high volume and high priority tasks and business requirements
Minimum Bachelors degree, preferably in: Human Resources, Communications, Business or equivalent experience.
Who We AreA member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
The next step is yours. To apply today, click on the "Apply online" button.
Genentech is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status. For more information about equal employment opportunity, visit our Genentech Careers page.
At Genentech, we share salary ranges with applicants during the recruiting process, if requested. Third party salary estimates may not be accurate or up-to-date. Return to Search Results
South San Francisco
California, United States of America