HR Service Associate JobApply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
Date: Dec 6, 2018
City:Manila, 00, PH
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T1
Recruiter Name: Gillean Mitzi Palomo Bangalan
COMPANY DESCRIPTIONSAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
HR Direct AssociateDuties and Responsibilities
- Execute HR process work as documented in HR process maps
- Use HR tools and systems to appropriately document and complete assigned work
- Team with both internal and external contacts to complete processes (such as legal, IT, vendors, etc.)
- Provide accurate, customer focused advice and support to all HR customers, such as HR colleagues, other SAP departments, employees, etc.
- Work with other team members to share knowledge on topics to ensure cross-training and scalability for all process work
- Escalate process breakdowns and issues to next level for support
- Recommend process changes to next level for decision
- Understand scope of process work in the Shared Service Center and the Service Level Agreement /Key Performance Indicator
- Participate / Support in Ad hoc Projects
- Customer- service oriented
- Good communication and conflict management skills
- Multi-tasking - ability to organize and prioritize
- Detail oriented
- Mange to timelines
- Decision making within process or guidelines
- High fluency in spoken, understanding and written English
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant working experiences (must have an HR shared services background and with HCM/ERP ticketing system tool exposure is an advantage)
- Degree in Business Administration or other related discipline
- Good exposure to HR in MNC context
- Candidate must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig city
- Must be willing to work on night shift (to support North America and Canada region)
- This is for a full-time regular position
- Available to start on January or February 2019
WHAT YOU GET FROM USSuccess is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Careers.APJ@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Night, SAP, HR, Technology, Operations, Human Resources
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now