Management Events creates marketplaces for executives and IT vendors within to exchange ideas and start business relationship.
We organize annually 130 B2B events in Europe, Asia and the Middle East with over 60.000 pre-booked 1-2-1 meetings. Systems are having important role on matching target groups and ensuring productive event participation.
We are now looking for leading Software Architect for a position based in Helsinki.
Software Architect, Team Leader
You are a software development professional, who is ready to step up and help us build the world's best B2B event management platform.
In this job role, you will be responsible for guiding the development of our multinational software development teams and help teams to achieve their goals. You will work in close collaboration with our agile teams: product owners, architects, development teams, QA and support team. Total team size is 20 people.
All the development is done with business value in mind, so you will be in the key role in defining how a technical development will help us achieve our goals. You will co-operate with our line organization to understand and fill our business needs.
We are looking for the right person to lead our team and to grow with us:
- You are an excellent communicator, speaking and writing fluent English.
- You understand that we create ideas, concepts, and code for people to understand - not just for machines to execute.
- You have experience in working with multicultural teams, managing remote teams and tight collaboration over the internet.
Following technical terms and skills provide insight into things that we are working with:
- microservices ( REST, gRPC2 and event-based )
- event-driven architecture
- messaging systems ( ActiveMQ )
- refactoring brownfield applications
- modern front-end architectures, components, and frameworks ( Angular, React)
- modern PHP and experience with PHP MVC frameworks
- Ansible, terraform and other automation tools
- Docker: containers, registries, running images in production
- continuous integration: Jenkins / Travis CI / Circle CI
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, ECS, Kubernetes, RDS / Aurora, Amazon MQ
- development team productivity and happiness that produces business results
What will we offer for You?
- An opportunity to have a great impact on business development
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and work and fun-loving people
- Development of leadership skills through continuous coaching and support
- Compensation package consisting of base salary and rewarding model.
To become part of our family, send your application and attach your CV. For more information about this career opportunity, contact Leena Paajanen (Director, Business Supporting Services) +358 50 3300 711