Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited is an automotive company operated under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world’s largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles. The corporation was founded on January 14, 1998 and handles the importation, assembly and distribution of passenger cars as well as it provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our first class team according to the following position.
Intern Student in the Human Resources Department
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- A valuable internship experience with challenging assignments in the area of Human Resources.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an international and intercultural environment.
- Deep insights into the activities of Mercedes-Benz Thailand organization and its employees.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Support in HR related projects and on the job training of HR activities in various functions such as Learning & Development, Recruitment, Employee Relation, HR Policies and Compliance
- Support the implementation of the Leadership project and activities
- Support employer branding project
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Undergraduate/graduate student in Human Resource Management or business management or a related field of studies
- A reliable and self-motivated who would like to gain outstanding HR career experience and knowledge
- An open minded and proactive person who is able to work independently in a multi-cultural environment
- Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and fluent spoken and written in English
Please submit your application, including your resume and supporting documents to: email@example.com
Field of activity:HR
DepartmentHuman Resources Sales Thailand