Job ID: 2018-20774
Location:Long Island City, NY
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
a4 Media is driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Our business-specific, internship program encourages students to put their knowledge into practice while they develop additional skills through experiential learning, team building events and structured feedsessions. Our goal is to provide today’s talent with the training, exposure and motivation needed to grow into the leaders of tomorrow.
Interns in this role will support the Product team by communicating with various business groups to:
- evaluate and solve business challenges in a technology environment by using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze, and validate our business processes, systems, and solution requirements for the enhancement or development of a4 product features
- assist in supporting and conducting visualization, user experience, and configuration elements of solution design
- identify and document requirement specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools and seek approval from the stakeholders; identify and document required changes and communicate changes to all relevant parties
- validate functionality by developing and executing test plans to ensure the requirements are fulfilled; coordinate UAT testing with the business and ensure business requirements are fulfilled
- play a key role in supporting requirement management and change management processes, as well as aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations while understanding the business implications of the application of technology to the business environment.
Desired Skills and Education:
- Completing a Master’s degree between December 2019 and June 2020 with preferred concentrations in Product Development, Product Marketing, or Business
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- A cross-functional collaborator with the ability to build strong relationships within team as well as other business groups
- Project management experience with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.