Job ID: 2019-21349
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
We are currently looking for B2B Outbound Sales Representatives to join our successful Sales team to offer Connectivity and Entertainment products as High Speed Data, Video and VoiP solutions to B2B customers. Our B2B Outbound Sales Representatives are solution specialists; they must demonstrate a good understanding of Suddenlink services and technology, evaluate consumer needs and recommend the appropriate products and packages. B2B Outbound Sales Representatives maximize sales on every call and effectively communicate to business customers the features and benefits of Suddenlink products and services. As a business sales professional on our team, you will sell the best. We have entrepreneurial roots, and you can feel that in how we’ve built our culture. Using the amazing services we have for business customers, you will own your role end-to-end. Whether that’s with customer relationships or running an operating process. With the power in your hands, we look to offer competitive total rewards packages and steep incentives for top performers. Apply today and get ready for exciting new opportunities in one of the world’s most exciting and innovative companies!
- Initiates and closes sales with business customers for company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Creates proposal documents with an effective return on investment for the customer and the organization.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships, demonstrating the organization’s culture statement through actions.
- Manage accounts through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedgathered to Suddenlink clients.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns in a way that protects the business interests.
- Professionally responds to email and other inquiries, educating clients on various product options.
- May perform other assigned duties, focusing on company values and a positive work environment.
- This position is M-F, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- A minimum of 1 plus years proven track record of success in business to business sales or consumer sales required.
- Articulate, with demonstrated strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong PC skills required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 60 College credits or 3 or more years of sales experience, military experience or technical/trade school certification required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.