See other vacant positions|Apply for this job
We are looking for an IT Deployment Verification Manager to drive the DevOps culture and practices within Nordea. This is an opportunity for you to develop in areas such as continuous integration and implementation infrastructure, as well as fully automated transmission lines.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society.
We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
You will work in skilled and technical team supporting software deployment organization in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital for more quality solutions to be introduced to production systems.
More than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. You’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your abilities and advance your career. Will you help us lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilitiesYou’ll join Deployment Support unit where we are a bridge between project/development process and Change Management and we are organised around IT capabilities and a business-alignment function as the last mile the software delivery pipeline. You’ll have a big opportunity to work across banking systems in architecture using the high-tech solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support of execution of deployment verification process tasks and activities
- Close cooperation with and support in deployment planning, deployment events support
- Preparing deployment verifications together with other roles in the team
- Bridging between project/development process and Change Management process
- Controlling and handling communication in the deployment verification process
- Validation planning (prioritization of time-consuming and complex tests, test suites refactoring where applicable, communication with stakeholders and requestors)
- Preparation of subject for Go/NoGo decision
- Driving training sessions to avoid already discovered issues in the future
The role is based in Gdynia or Warsaw. Welcome to an energetic team that generates great momentum from collaboration.
Who you areCollaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Educational IT background proved with Bachelor’s/Master's degree
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Accountability and proactivity
Plus any combination of the below listed skills:
- Understanding technology related to DevOps
- ISTQB certifications
- Experience on coordinating complex releases with different architectures across different programs
- Experience with tools supporting deployment verification process (HP QC, JIRA, BMC Helix, etc.)
- Experience working with incident, problem and change management
- Knowledge of the specifics of banking systems
- Knowledge of banking products
- Excellent leadership and management skills
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
More informationAt nordea.pl, you can read more about us and the benefits you’ll get when joining the Nordea team.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 14 February 2019.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Counil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GPDR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland, Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp Branch in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://nordea.pl/odo.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
See other vacant positions|Apply for this job