Job Title: Business AnalystWe are looking for a Business Analyst to join us in Glasgow. The role holder will be based within Wealth and Investment Management and Private Bank & Overseas (W&I and PB&OS) Technology working in the Wealth Data Transformation team. Enterprises Services Technology is the change the bank technology function for Regulatory and Data related change programmes and strategic platform. The function is based across four locations globally.
What will you be doing?
- Requirements gathering for new and existing projects.
- Business process modeling and data analysis.
- Functional specification writing and analysis support.
- Support the team responsible for the implementation of strategic systems.
- Contributing to the delivery of the strategic objectives of Barclays Wealth.
- Regularly improving the quality of data across strategic systems in Wealth.
- Support projects within the PRIDE platform and the Wealth Data transformation portfolio.
- Work on change management across a number of systems, both in-house and vendor supplied.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent and recent experience of working on change the bank delivery programmes.
- Good skills with requirements gathering including business process modelling, analysis and functional design, writing business & technical documentation.
- Experience in Agile and SDLC full lifecycle delivery in workflow and rules driven software applications.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate innovative problem solving, ability to challenge the status quo and drive beneficial change.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Ability to identify, attempt to rectify and appropriately escalate issues and risks.
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to speak coherently and commercially to the business.
- A good track record in business change working on a variety of relevant projects.
Where will you be working?Barclays Scotland is a real Scottish success story. We’ve been in Scotland for 250 years, and our significance has never been as important as it is today. Glasgow is a recognised strategic hub within Barclays globally, and admired as a shining light in Scottish business. Due to the scale of work we do here, there are countless opportunities for our colleagues to develop and progress. We’re a place where talented people can build a satisfying and diverse career, within a community of talented and passionate people.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.