Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
RoleDescriptionDropbox’s Customer Success Managers bring our customers an unusual mix of technical and business insight to help accelerate deployment and adoption of Dropbox. You will have an opportunity to drive quantifiable impact on our business by helping our customers transform how they work, and as a result, growing Dropbox’s adoption, renewal and upsell rates. As a Customer Success Manager, you be responsible for customer deployment, retention and support upsells for teams within companies that have <1000 employees.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Customer Success Manager, you will be a powerful advocate that solves problems and sees opportunities on behalf of the customer and Dropbox. The Customer Success Manager is focused on driving active usage and business transformation with our leading accounts and across their business units. Dropbox’s Customer Success Managers bring our customers an unusual mix of technical and business insight, an ability to influence decision makers and experience driving transformation programs across multiple business groups. As a key driver for Dropbox’s rapid growth in the Enterprise market, Customer Success Managers bring the experience to work with the world’s leading companies, as well as an ambitious attitude and drive.
- Drive retention, license adoption and active usage within key accounts
- Ensure renewal for key accounts by driving in-depth business activities throughout the customer lifecycle-- from deployment and adoption to workflow transformation
- Generate opportunities for upsell and reference within key accounts through project-based activities
- Be a trusted and knowledgeable advisor for customers’ C-Suite, IT and business leadership
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key partners and executive sponsors
- Lead and solve conflicts affecting the account by coordinating, facilitating and operating across internal/external cross-functional partners and relationships
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of an account plan internally and externally
- Forecast and track key deployment and adoption metrics
- Represent the customer internally -advocating product and process changes
- Collaborate closely with Solution Architects and Technical Architects in identifying optimal solutions for customers.
- 5-7+ years of enterprise software or SaaS account management experience with a consistent track record of success
- Working knowledge of developing account plans or project plans to deliver technology driven business transformations
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills in English-- validated through written, verbal and presentation delivery-- to audiences ranging from end users, help-desk professionals to Senior executives
- Successfully sold and/or led technology software solutions into Fortune 500 companies
- A strong dream to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- Familiarity with sales cycles in ambitious markets
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland). Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).