Russian Research Analyst
Cape Town - ABSA on Grove
What’s in it for you?This position offers not only the chance to work in a vibrant, multicultural and multilingual environment but it is also a great opportunity to fast track your exposure and knowledge of the market intelligence industry.
What you will work on:The goal of the EMEA Language bank is to gather information to profile buy-side institutions in the EMEA region in their native language.
Analyst will read websites, regulatory filings, news articles as well as use the telephone. Through web research and phone calls to Portfolio Managers, Analysts, Traders, and other staff they gather business intelligence that powers Ipreo by IHS Markit products for clients in the Capital Markets and Investor Relations.
- Written and Verbal Fluency in German
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability and willingness to pick up the phone and call anyone.
- Must be able to ask probing questions to get as much detailed information as possible
- Must not be easily deterred
- Good written communication
- Detail-oriented and able to translate this information into our internal app using Ipreo by IHS style guidelines
- Good research skills
- Ability to analyze existing sources of information as well as find new ones
- Knowledge of the buy-side or capital markets a plus but not required
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy