Find similar career opportunities
Employment Type:Full Time
Position Description:This position will involve working on our strategic projects with other international clients together with the German and Scandinavian colleagues.
You will have opportunities to take part in the development for large worldwide leading brands.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Design and development of new frontend features
- Estimate and evaluate orders
- Building reusable code for future use
- Participation in testing, integration and maintenance activities
- Collaboration with teammates in cross-functional teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years' experience in front-end development
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on Information Technology/Communications, or equivalent
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in AngularJS 1.7
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in Bootstrap
- Strong HTML 5/CSS 3 (Sass) experience
- Prototype experience
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Experience in Magento/SharePoint platform
- Experience in Symfony 4 framework and Webpack Encore
- Knowledge and practical experience in ES6/ES7 development
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Application Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*YesNo
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com)*
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
- This field is required.