Find similar career opportunities
Employment Type:Full Time
Position Description:Junior Consultant for Netherlands Payroll
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of Dutch payroll.
- Interface with internal or external stakeholder for various inquiries and/or issue resolution.
- Responsible for performing different forms of payroll related reconciliations/validations as required.
- Ensure that SLAs are met and is in compliance with auditing requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate of any business-related course
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
- Good business communication skills (verbal/written)
- Good time management
- Above average analytical skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*YesNo
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com)*
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
- This field is required.