Requisition Number: 153609
Position Title: Specialist I, Shared Services
External Description:Job description:
- Responsible for collection of receivables, incoming deductions, cash forecasting, credit memos, claims and disputes settlement.
- Responsible for research to verify the validity of deductions for assigned customers are resolved within TAT.
- Responsible for the delivery of SLA/KPI targets for the accounting function.
- To carry out the month end processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Represent EA in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with customers, sales, credit control, distribution centre and external partners such as carriers (e.g. DHL, FedEx, and UPS).
- Analyzing customer’s payment trend to forecast collection for the fiscal month
- Reconcile customer accounts and maintain an up-to-date statement of accounts.
- Resolve carrier related issues on a timely basis and provide & organize backup data to support claims & bill backs.
- Communicate customers the status of open deductions, including requests for repayment of invalid deductions
- Provide backup support for team member in their absence.
- Should be willing to take up additional activity as and when directed by Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce (2017 / 18 Pass-out)
- MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal & written English communication
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
Community / Marketing Title: AR Specialist
Company Profile:Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2018-11-19 06:22:13.103
EEO Employer Verbiage:EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN