Shanghai, Shanghai, China
SummaryPosted: 19 Feb 2019
Role Number: 200037940
The RF Design Engineer will work on the next generation iPhone and other innovative products. You will be part of the RF Design team, acting as the team’s local representation at manufacturing sites in China and also towards relevant module suppliers in the region. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Be fluent in wireless communications standards and wireless transceiver integration
- Very strong RF fundamental knowledge / understanding
- Experience with working in or with manufacturing an advantage
- Must be an excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to work in global virtual teams
- Should be well-organised and have the ability to be flexible in a changing work environment.
- Language skills: Very good English skills required, Chinese (Mandarin) an advantage
- Cellular RF system experience preferred
The role involves working with manufacturing RF teams and colleagues to build, validate and optimise the Cellular systems from first prototype build to mass production, requiring dedicated multi-functional cooperation with other engineering groups such as antenna design, production test, reliability, software engineering etc. Experience with wireless module integration into consumer products is required, Cellular RF experience is a plus. A significant part of the job activities will take place at the manufacturing sites - international and domestic travel is likely.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
BSEE with 3+ years of relevant industry experience
Additional Requirements Additional Requirements