Find similar career opportunities
Junior Finance AnalystCategory:Finance
Employment Type:Full Time
- Manage the Project Finances by preparing Financial Reports for submission to Project Managers within SLA.
- Perform Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Invoicing, Procurement and Health Check activities.
- Prepare other administrative reports as may be required by the Project Managers.
- Prepare and participate in the project review meeting as necessary.
- Act as the primary contact for client inquiries, requests and ad hoc projects.
- Suggest or create Process Service Improvement and share best practices.
- Administrative Support
- Analytical Thinking
- Finance & Accounting
- Project Management Office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*YesNo
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com)*
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
- This field is required.