Famous for our collaborative approach to trading, ACT Commodities excels at every level. As a Senior Logistics Coordinator you’ll find that our Operations team fully supports this people-centric way of working. As a Senior Logistics Coordinator you work in the most dynamic and vibrant trading and commodity markets from around the world.
MORE ABOUT THE JOB
The Sustainability & Compliance Officer occupy an important position in our organization, serving as a link between the trading execution, operations and administration. You are responsible for managing administrative operations related to sustainability schemes (ISCC, INS), maintaining different databases to ensure compliance with biofuels sustainability certifications, preparation for audits and maintaining the mass balance books for ISCC requirements. The Sustainability & Compliance Officer is also involved in compliance of products related documents towards Reach and general regulation (MSDS, SDS).
The Sustainability & Compliance Officer services several business centers (within several legal entities) and has active communication lines with internal stakeholders. The Sustainability & Compliance Officer will maintain the mass balance books and the administration and allocation of GHG emissions values for ISCC transactions. Its activities will include but are not limited to, preparation and processing of audits, registration and archiving of documents, regular relationship with traders and operators.
- Manage administrative operations linked to sustainability schemes (ISCC, INS)
- Maintaining Mass balance books
- Administration and allocation of GHG emissions values for ISCC transactions
- Manage incoming / outgoing Proof of Sustainability flow (PoS)
- Manage incoming / outgoing MSDS and control
- Manage month- and year-end closing according to applicable deadlines
- Ensure reliable, timely and complete up-to-date mass balance activities
- Prepare and organize audits together with external auditors
- Ensure and co-develop the Internal Control System and its related policies and procedures within sustainability
- Close monitor sustainability processes and implement improvements and corrective actions
External audit and compliance
- Ensure compliance towards sustainability certification requirements
- Ensure compliance towards Reach registration for products being traded
- Contact person for external auditors
- Ensure efficient and effective Audit process
- Alignment with business stakeholders (e.g. traders, trade operators, business control, financial control, treasury etc.)
- Advisor/partner for local and group managers
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year experience
- Ability to manage processes towards strict deadlines
- MS Office expert knowledge, especially Excel.
- Excellent knowledge and use of English and Italian
- Experience in the commodity trading industry and/or logistics is a plus
Seeing a flawless sequence of trades makes me smile
I love efficiency. Helping my colleagues in trading deliver on their promises to clients. That’s what I call shared satisfaction.
There’s always room to improveAt ACT Commodities I get the full support of my personal coach. I always know what my next goal is and how and with whom I’ll reach it.
But don’t worry, you’re not on your own. We are there for you all the way. Because at ACT we get things done together. That’s what we call collaborative trading because together we…