Kongsberg Digital (KDI) is a provider of next generation software and digital solutions to customers within maritime, oil & gas, and renewables & utilities. The company consists of more than 500 software experts with leading competence within internet of things, smart data, artificial intelligence, 3D visualization, automation and autonomous operations.
We are expanding our development team and this is your chance to be part our team who are regarded to be world class experts in their fields. As a member of the team you will work on the software for our dynamic simulators, K-Spice®, LedaFlow® and our Dynamic Digital Twin.
Why work for Kongsberg Digital as Software Developer?
As a Software Developer you will contribute to the digital transformation of the Energy industry. You will join our organization of over 300 software developers
- Develop advanced and complex software for the Energy industry
- Migrate technology to the cloud utilizing newest software technologies
- Part of a great developer team
- You will experiment, test, try, fail and have a lot of fun
Professional Skills & Requirements
- Awesome programming skills, pride in making clean code
- Proficiency in C++ or C# and excellent understanding of object-oriented software design
- Experience with software development in Microsoft Azure, or Amazon AWS
- Experience using containers and Kubernetes
- You have worked with agile practices and methods
- You probably have an M.Sc. in Computer Science, possibly a B.Sc. combined with experience and/or strong talent
- Minimum of 3 years of software development experience but new graduates with the right attitude and mind-set will be considered.
- Smart, self-going and passion for good software design.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
- Positive and solution oriented attitude
- Excellent communication & cooperation skills
- Adapt easily to new technologies and consider yourself a fast learner
As a Software Developer at Kongsberg Digital, you'll get to:
- Be part of an international company with a strong position within its areas
- Play a central role in building up our SW development environment
- Opportunity to build your own career path through challenges, training and certifications
If you have source code published on GitHub, Bitbucket or similar, we would love to see your work. Click here to apply.