DocuSign offers the world’s #1 e-signature solution. This is just one part of our broader cloud-based System of Agreement Platform. Our mission is to simplify and accelerate the way organizations and individuals come to agreement.
You can count on us be honest, open, and do our best to do what’s right, every day. Here, everything is equal. Everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of your life.
We have been recognized among top 20 in Glassdoor’s 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Work.
Making an impact for our environment.
As part of the DocuSign for Forests initiative, we will donate $1.5 million in 2019 to organizations doing critical work to preserve the world’s forests. The first $1M in donations will be made to the Jane Goodall Legacy Foundation to support Dr. Goodall's continuing fight to protect the planet's resources.
Our employees are making an impact, too.
Through the DocuSign IMPACT initiative, our employees have volunteered thousands of hours at organizations promoting healthier forests, including urban forests in the communities where we work and live.
What we offer you
- Relocation package to our European HQ in Dublin, Ireland
- Education Assistance Program
- Clear and structured career path beyond your current role.
- Constant learning, talent development and knowledge sharing opportunities through structured training and team collaboration.
- 1-week onboarding training in Seattle to gain a deep understanding of our product and our organisation.
- 3 annual volunteering days to give back to the community.
- Travel subsidies, health insurance, dental insurance, pension and generous paid time off.
DocuSign is obsessed with delivering an amazing customer experience and we are looking to speak to those who are interested in exploring a career within our customer success and support teams.
Customer Support (French or German) Dublin, Ireland
As a Customer Support Tier 2, You will be the first line of defence to educate and resolve the problems of our EMEA based customers.
Are you a passionate and experienced Customer Support professional looking for a new challenge? We are expanding our Global Customer Support Centre to delight and amaze our customers.
- You will assist in the resolution of complex production issues, including customer concerns, system testing, strategy sessions and distribution of knowledge throughout the company.
- You will acquire and maintain knowledge of existing systems and new systems to deliver accurate assistance and training to customers and Customer Success Team.
- You will act as an advisor for advanced DocuSign features, such as our APIs, DocuSign Connect, Power Forms, Templates, Embedding Signing.
- You will participate in special projects, as required, under general supervision that enhances and improve the quality or efficiency of the support service.
- Fluency in English and French or German
- 1 years’ experience as a technical support representative in a SMB environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Familiarity with Mobile Applications is a plus.
- The ability to navigate, troubleshoot and resolve problems in a ticketing system, bug submission and other support systems procedures
- You identify and submit product improvement requests
- Understanding of Software as a Service
- Bachelor's degree required
- Deep understanding of desktop operating systems including Windows and Apple OS environments
- Ability to pursue Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer service issues with respect to the service-level agreement (SLA)
Apply via the "apply now" button.