Job Description - Director, Customer Success Data & Analytics (19WD31976)
Director, Customer Success Data & Analytics19WD31976Americas-United States of America-California-San Francisco
Director, Customer Success Data & Analytics
Location: San Francisco, CA -United States
Job ID: 19WD31976
Position OverviewWe are looking for an experienced Director to lead our newly formed Customer Success Data & Analytics group. You are chartered with defining a vision for what world-class customer success analytics looks like at Autodesk and building and executing on a roadmap to realize that vision. You act as a key business partner for our VP of Customer Success, and your team will provide analytics support to our 1,000-person organization across Product Support, Consulting, Customer Success Management, Renewals, and Digital Customer Success.
Your will lead a team of product managers, project managers, data engineers, analysts, and data scientists who work with a variety of teams across Autodesk to deliver actionable insights to the Customer Success Organization.
- Manage a team of product and project managers, data engineers, analysts and data scientists that support our Customer Success Organization
- Inform CSO strategic direction by producing compelling analyses and recommendations
- Develop and manage a long-range roadmap for Customer Success Analytics capabilities, to ensure we are positioned to best support the needs of our evolving business
- Act as the liaison to other analytics teams across Autodesk, identifying opportunities for alignment and executing on joint initiatives
- Engage with Customer Success professionals at other companies to bring best practices back to Autodesk
- Support regular reporting for CSO KPIs and team operating metrics, including development of intuitive and easy to navigate dashboards and reports
- Manage our Account Health Framework and work with business and operations teams on incorporating that framework into key business processes
- Provide overall product management responsibility for our CSO customer facing analytics offerings and ensure CSO requirements are included in roadmaps for other teams that provide customer facing analytics
- 12+ Years Relevant Work Experience, with 5+ years Management responsibility
- BA / BS in STEM Discipline, MS/MBA a plus
- Experience leading an analytics function
- Experience working with engineering teams on data infrastructure projects
- Experience leading global / virtual teams
- Experience supporting Support, Customer Success, Consulting or Renewals organizations
- Familiarity with statistical analysis software (R, SPSS, STATA)
- Familiarity with BI / Data Visualization tools (E.g. Tableau, Alteryx, Domo, Einstein)
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.