Job Description - Production Support Analyst - Finance (19WD32357)
Production Support Analyst - Finance19WD32357Europe, Middle East and Africa-Ireland-All Regions-All Cities
Production Support Analyst - Finance
Job ID: 19WD32357
Position Overview Are you looking for an exciting job that allows you to explore and learn? Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on real, challenging issues?
We have an opening for a Production Support Engineer, to support SAP HANA, Business Objects, Informatica, Business Planning & Consolidation and related applications hosted in the cloud. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company.
- Act as single point of contact with our vendors for the resolution of functionality and performance issues.
- Solve problems occurring with our production systems and build solutions and automation to prevent them from happening again
- Build effective monitoring to monitor the health of systems and proactive fixing of alerts
- Build and run capacity tests to manage the growth of systems
- Plan for reliability by designing systems to work across cloud and on-premises data centers
- Strong troubleshooting skills, strong understanding of application frameworks, infrastructure, and comfortable navigating through multiple systems and reading code
- Support Autodesk enterprise growth and ensure stability through maintenance activities on Enterprise Applications
- Design, develop, re-factor, optimize, and enhance application software utilizing various technologies.
- Work with open source tools, create API, rich dashboards and implement proactive monitoring
- Install, configure and integrate different applications in the Enterprise landscape
- Take ownership of critical issues and drive towards resolution
- Provide Level 2 Incident Management support for Finance Applications, including applications hosted in AWS cloud with a goal of meeting business service levels
- Take ownership of critical issues, enlist proper representation from other IT support teams and drive towards resolution.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Approachable/Personable/Team Player
- Experience in development/Support of SAP HANA, Business Objects, and Informatica
- Knowledge of message queue, analytics, modeling and reporting
- Knowledge of Accounting practices & regulations in European countries
- Experienced with ETL tools and processes
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Strong troubleshooting skills, experienced analyzing trace dumps and deducing what to optimize to speed up queries and processes
- Strong PL/SQL (T-SQL) usage and knowledge
- Experience with BigData is a plus
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; Ability to think abstractly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn new technologies
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.