Job Description - Premium Support Services Specialist (19WD32328)
Premium Support Services Specialist19WD32328Europe, Middle East and Africa-Ireland-All Regions-All Cities
Premium Support Services Specialist
Job ID: 19WD32328
Position OverviewYou will join the Global Product Support group within Customer Success Services and part of our 2000+ person Worldwide Sales and Field Operations organization – a team that values professional development and rewards high performance.
The Global Product Support team you would join is responsible for maximizing the success of and return on investment for our strategic customers. We do this by delivering Enterprise Priority Support – our highest support offering tier that enables our customers to achieve their business goals whilst maximizing the use and adoption of our solutions.
- Respond to support requests for our Enterprise customers
- Priority handling and escalation of critical issues and monitoring of service level compliance
- Perform root cause analysis to mitigate re-occurrence
- Trend analysis of customer issues; maintain support insights for account team
- Escalate customer issues to senior staff as required
- Research, verify and document product defects
- Actively manage personal backlog of support requests
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- 2 to 5 years’ experience using Revit, BIM360, Infraworks, Civil 3D in a professional or Support capacity. Experience with Navisworks and/or Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction would be advantageous
- Proven customer service experience
- Demonstrable capability to “own” the customer issue
- Exceptional team player skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Additional language skills are highly desirable
- Courage: The passionate self-belief and trust necessary to be bold and brave in ones actions, enabling controlled risk taking to allow positions to be challenged, thereby delivering strong results
- Speed: We strive to move as fast as our environment allows, empowering people to favor small sprints and course correction towards desired outcomes
- Accountability: The state of clear ownership which provides a person the power and ultimate responsibility to achieve a defined outcome
- Simplicity: Having an approach and mindset to avoid unnecessary complexity and duplication; keeping things simple to achieve faster outcomes
- Solving system-wide: Seek first to understand by asking questions that remove silos and organizational barriers, to establish a safe environment that supports cross-geo collaboration and communication to develop a shared vision enabling faster time-to-value adoption
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer & Product Support
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.