“Sensors and Robotics” is one of the divisions in the new Kongsberg Maritime organization effective from January 1st 2019. The division comprises the businesses of KM Subsea (Horten), Sensor Solutions (Trondheim) and Kongsberg Seatex (Trondheim). The division will focus on further developing product oriented businesses and operations based on a strong technology platform. The division will play an active role in shaping the new and strengthened Kongsberg Maritime.
In this position, you will contribute to development of new products in MPC Department by taking responsibility for electronic system design and production related documentation.
Cooperate with Purchasing and KM Subsea R&D departments to optimize production and Supply chain. Maintain and improve existing product portfolio.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for cost of System design part of products
- Deign and verify for compliance with Environmental specifications including EMC
- Maintain and improve existing product portfolio
- Travelling as required
- Manage Complete System design in products
- Experience as Project Manager, or aspiring for such a challenge
- Educated as Bachelor or equivalent in Electronics or Automation
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, both verbal and in writing
- Understanding of requirements for systems used in Maritime environment
- Self-driven and structured
- Skills of effective communication
- Service minded, collaborative & solution oriented,
- Ability to see opportunities for business or improvements and act upon them
- Ability to motivate project teams
- Career development opportunities
- Inspiring and international working environment
Berit HorveiTelephone: +47 33023850
Mobile: +47 99203850