KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a business unit of KONGSBERG, to focus on KONGSBERG Gruppen’s strategy to be a leading integrated digital solutions provider, in providing the next generation of digitalized products and services. With more than 500 software experts, the company will be a leading industrial software environment.
We have a strong platform to develop the next generation of digital products and services that will provide significant changes to processes and business models of the industry. Today KONGSBERG cooperates closely with several leaders within digitalization, both within academia and research, and through the Group’s extensive network of suppliers and customers in Norway and abroad
Kongsberg Digital will also be a focal point for the Group’s digital offering, ensuring leading digital development and competence across KONGSBERG. In addition, the new subsidiary will be responsible for new technology alliances.
Must have Skills:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Chemical/Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering from a reputed university/college.
- Solid understanding of Thermodynamics.
- Good understanding of Flow Physics.
- Familiarity with Multiphase Flow terminology
- Course work or training in single-phase or multiphase flow software is necessary (e.g. Ledaflow, Olga, Pipesim, Pipephase, PVTSim, Maximus, Pipenet, Flowmaster, CFD, FEA)
- Excellent skills for writing technical reports.
- Good computer literacy with competence in MS Office.
- Experience in the oil and gas domain is a plus.
- Must have relevant work experience for 2-4 years.